We are spending a lot more time at home and by now, you're probably starting to notice things that you never paid much mind to before. Ugly dining room light fixture? Wall color that came with the house that you’re fed-up with but don’t have any other colors in mind? That awkward corner that you don’t know what to do with it? Or the very unproductive work-from-home office you whipped up "temporarily"...the list goes on.
You’ve identified your problem areas but what can you do about your home, from home while home?
I Bring You E-Design!
E-Design is the process of designing your space entirely online!
It’s an affordable way to work with an interior designer and get a great design for your space that you can DIY.
Benefits of E-Design
- Inexpensive way to get a professionally designed space
- Design your space with items well within the budget you establish
- You can shop the list over time
- If you're not a fan of online shopping you can use the list as inspiration and buy similar items in-store
- No more guessing and going through tons of different products. Get a 3D rendering of how things will look before you buy them
Ok, but how does E-Design work?
Everything is delivered directly to you via email. You provide us with photos/videos, room dimensions, and a budget. Then you receive a custom design your space(s) and provide you with a Digital Design Plan.
Your Digital Room Design Plan will include:
- 3D RENDERING- a visual collection of all furniture, lighting and décor selected for the space
- MATERIAL BOARD(S)- if required, a visual collection of all paints, fabrics, wallpaper, window treatments, flooring
- PRODUCT PURCHASE LIST- List with online links to purchase all needed materials
- FLOOR PLAN (Optional)- includes all furniture and lighting placements
- ROOM GUIDE- detailed guidelines on implementing your new design
The process is easy, so let’s begin the design journey!
- Complete the Design Questionnaire
- Select the Design package that best fits your needs
- Add your package to the shopping cart
- Relax and leave the designing to us!